Are you sick of dust, dust, and dust on your furniture and curtains? Then this condition must be quite annoying because you will have to provide high maintenance on every part. So why not think of an idea that can bring you out of this situation?
Yes, you heard that right. Instead of going for the mainstream plane curtains and furniture, you can simply go for chequered or plaid curtains.
The main attribute of plaid curtains is that they can go fine with every setup and décor. No matter whether you are going for the bohemian, vintage, or classic setup of your living room with every theme these curtains will go smoothly and in turn, will give a breath-taking outlook. So what is stopping you from bringing instantaneous change to your living room and making it a place where you can spend long hours tirelessly?
Let us tell you what are the points that you will have to keep in mind while getting plaid curtains. Below mentioned ideas and tips below are enough to help you make a sound decision.
Where we can use plaid curtains?
- If you want to make a statement in any corner of your house, no matter if it is your living room or dining room then there is no better option than adding plaid curtains.
- Specifically, if you are about to create a farmhouse look in your living room then trust me nothing can complement more than getting plaid curtains in brownish hues.
- For both the windows of the living room and hallways, these curtains can go smoothly.
- Also, if you have simple furniture in your living room and you want to uplift the look of your living room then trust me these curtains can do miracles for you.
- You can also pair these outstanding curtains with café curtains and get an outclass look. By doing so you are getting a two-way, or two seasoned curtains that you can use in both summers and winters. In summer you can use café curtains and use the thicker plaid curtains to enhance the look only.
- The word chequered takes us to the past and brings an influx of memories from the 90s. So, if you want to look at ’90s or retro look to your living room then trust me nothing can do more justice to your living room than getting some cool plaid curtains.
What are the benefits of plaid curtains?
When choosing curtains for your living room there is nothing better than getting blackout or patterned curtains. Strictly talking about the houses in the open areas where you have to face direct rays of sunlight, black-out curtains can help greatly. Well, let’s talk about some of the points that are enough to declare plaid curtains superior to plain curtains.
- Don’t require high maintenance
Getting printed curtains means you don’t have to worry about visible stains and trapped dust on your curtains. You don’t have to wash them, again and again, to give a clean look to your living room. Specifically, if you will go for the dark-colored chequered curtains they will do fine for months without being washed even if you have the bad habit of cleaning your hands with your curtains.
- Can block maximum light
If you love to spend time in a dark living room and want complete privacy while ignoring your surroundings then trust me all you need to get is dark-colored, thick fabric plaid curtains installed in your living room. They are capable of blocking 99% of the light which means you can create a whole cinematic environment in your living room and enjoy movies in your living room.
- Saves energy
In winter, when you need maximum heat to keep yourselves warm these curtains can act as life saviors. Yes, we are not even joking. Plaid curtains are usually made using a thick and dense fabric that has the ability to keep inside heat in. This means by getting plaid curtains you can keep your room at the desired temperature with the least effort.
- Can go with maximum setups
Strictly talking about vintage and farmhouse setups, plaids are the most accurate choice one can make. Those will bring a feeling of comfort and is the best way to add pattern to your rash-looking living room. You can buy plaids in contrast with your plain furniture or can match them with the color of your sectional. Trust me you will get an outstanding result.
- Gives an aesthetic look to your place
If your children are in their teens and you want to decorate your living room according to their taste then trust me plaid curtains are enough to give you the desired look. All you have to do is to take the accurate dimensions of your windows and hallways so that the plaids look modern and aesthetic at the same time.
When it comes to the fabrics of the curtains then it is totally dependent upon your choice or the season. If you are buying curtains in winter then going for velvet plaids is also a good option. Also, you can look for the other available options in the market. How To Pick Living Room Curtains That Perfectly Match Your Style
- Never catches visible stains
Do you toddlers in your house who keep on exploring things and tries to bring something new out of every possible thing? Then your house must be full of mess and stains, right? Well, in such a situation getting plain or light-colored curtains is not a good idea.
We would recommend you to go for the dark-colored plaid curtains that are not only effective for styling but are accurate enough to soak all the stains and dust and still give a refreshed feel. So, why are still evaluating things? Head off to the market and get yourself the best plaid curtains in town.
If you are interested in decorating your living room but in a distinct way then trust me there is nothing that can beat getting plaid curtains installed in your living room. Everyone goes for the mainstream ideas but why not try something new and classy? Let’s end this all with the hope that you will get what you have been imagining for since long.